Wednesday, February 29, 2012

She Rolled Over!!!

Just a quick update-still no video but she got from back to stomach today.  Today was not a great day at the start because I forgot things I needed this morning and I it was a crazy day at work, but all of those things led to me getting home early today.  If all those things hadn't gone wrong today I wouldn't have been home in time to see her do it.

We put her down on the mat and she was rocking back and forth.  She's been doing that for a few weeks but in the past week she's gotten to the point where she was stuck until she figured out how to get the arm out.  Sam was watching from the kitchen and could see she had some good momentum going.  I was doing some work but caught her in just enough time to see her get the arm out underneath.  I don't think she really knew what to do once it happened and wasn't a huge fan of all of our cheering.  She had some pouty lip while we were clapping and cheering.

She had some tummy time after that but it didn't last long.  Can't wait to watch her learn more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment