Friday, May 4, 2012

She makes me laugh

Yikes-It's been a month since I posted anything.  I've been writing some things but ran out of time, been exhausted or just had a lack of inspiration.  Also, I am terrible at downloading the pictures from my camera, and what is a blog about a baby without pictures of the baby.  
So things I have to come-her baptism, daycare closing, her first road trip, but for now it's just a couple of things that she has been doing this week that make me chuckle/smile.

Who can resist that face?


When I got home on Wednesday night after working late, Sam was telling me about C's day.  He said that when he was feeding her dinner (mixed veggies I believe) that he burped.  She laughed.  A little Huh huh huh laugh with a smile.  I, of course, had to try it out and gave a few burps myself which all got the same smile and little laugh.  These are the things I love. 

That night when we were finally getting her to go to sleep (my good sleeper is disappearing), she ended up in stereotypical baby sleeping position.  She was on her stomach with her butt as high as it could go in the air.  How is this comfortable for them?  I've never been a stomach sleeper so I just don't get it, but it is adorable.  I couldn't take a picture for fear of waking the monster, so instead here is an adorable sleeping baby picture taken by Papi when he was visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment